Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Food & Exercise Log - 1/6/2009

TOTAL CALORIES CONSUMED: 1,940 calories

  • 12:00pm - Pot Stickers Lean Cuisine (240 cals)
  • 1:00pm - Frozen Yogurt (90 cals)
  • 2:00pm - Dark Chocolate Square (70 cals)
  • 6:30pm - Chicken Ranch Wrap (700 cals) and Seasoned Fries (400 cals) and Strawberry Martini (160 cals) and 2 s'mores (280 cals)
I am not proud that I ate so much went I went out with friends tonight, but I am happy that I didn't eat as much as I normally would have. I went for one of the healthier options on the menu, did not eat all of the white flour tortilla, did not finish everything on my plate, and even when I went out with a friend again later on to Waffle House, I did not give in and get a waffle like I normally would have. I just had a diet coke! So, I know I could have done better, but I am glad that I did not throw it all away!

For the future, however, this is what I could have done: Only eaten half of the wrap, passed on the fries, and skipped dessert. I still would have gotten the Martini, though! Haha. But that would have put me at 350 calories for the wrap and 160 for the Martini--much, much more reasonable amounts. I'll have to keep that in mind and STICK TO IT the next time I go out (which will be tomorrow... twice!)

0 Comments: