Sunday, January 4, 2009

Let's dazzle this biznatch!

This blog is all about my journey to "DaZZling!"... but perhaps this blog needs to be dazzled itself. Right now, it's boring. And I am not a boring person. I've been mulling it over, wondering about how I can inject more of myself into this thing. Part of me is like, "Don't go the humorous route, girl, because you do that enough in your normal life. This is an intimate view into who you are." Part of me wants to discuss my big, lofty goals, but I don't want to get ahead of myself.

But I know all of me wants a blog that is interesting, captivating, and reflects the person who I am. I am lively, funny, vibrant, entertaining, analytical, a little obsessive (or maybe a lot), talkative, etc. And this... this is not being reflected in this thing right here.

I think part of it is because I do not understand what I want this blog to be. How much of myself do I want to share? Which parts? And how do I present them to you? And part of me wonders, "Is anyone even listening?" It's such a new blog, so the answer is probably no.

Another part of me is trying to edit what I post because I don't want to post too much in one day. But oh heck, it's MY blog. I can do whatever. So, right now, I am about to turn this blog into what I want it to be.

Hope you're ready to be DAZZLED.


In case you don't get the picture, this is Robert Pattinson who plays Edward Cullen in "Twilight" (the movie). My blog title is based off of the Twilight saga... :)

0 Comments: