Saturday, January 10, 2009

Week 3: Setting Goals

I think it's time for me to start writing out my goals. I wanted to wait, to just take things very slow. I wanted to make sure I was in this for real. Part of the reason that I failed before is because I set unrealistic goals. I failed to take the small steps because I thought it was good to push myself. I do want to ultimately push myself, but I also want to see this through. That said, let's take a look at what I would like to accomplish in the next week:

  1. Post all food consumed... not just the first thing I eat and then peace out. If I need to keep my little notebook with me, then that's fine.
  2. Post every day on this blog... not just for the food/exercise log. I really want this to be an interesting place where I truly open up and explore who I am. I have so much to say, so I need to start saying it.
  3. Exercise at least 5x this week... for at least 30 minutes. No excuses.
These are the things that I should already be doing, but I need to keep myself accountable. If I can do these things this week, then I will take steps to make more goals in other areas as well.

0 Comments: